MJSD Excellence in Education Nomination Form
Recognition of Educator(s) of Excellence
- Nominations by peer, supervisor, student or parent - three awards for employees or team of employees - one elementary, one secondary and one non-teaching staff.
- Nominations are due April 21, 2017
Click on the bluejay for the 2016-17 nomination link
MJSD Distinguished Service Award
When nominating a person for a Distinguished Service Award, comments in support of the nomination are to be tied to the Essential Eight District goals.
- Nominations can be made three times a year by community members, board members, parents, students and district employees.
- Nominations due by xxxx.
Click on the bluejay for the Spring 2017 nomination link
- Service: recognizes increments of 5 years of service
- Quarter Century Club: recognizes 25 years of service
- Retirement: recognizes 12 or more years of service with minimum retirement age
The Petit & Dommershausen "Great Outcomes Don't Just Happen" Award
- Given to an MJSD staff member, teacher, coach, extracurricular coordinator or paraprofessional
- Nominated by a MJSD student, parent, guardian or foster parent
nominations have closed for 2015-16